How do I edit a private event on Facebook?
From your News Feed, click Events in the left menu. Select an event you would like to edit. Click Edit to the right. Change the event name, location, time, description or co-hosts.
How do I edit a Facebook event on my Iphone?
To edit an existing event in the Facebook for iOS: Tap then tap Events. Tap Calendar and select your event. Tap Edit below your event’s title.
How do I edit a recurring event on Facebook?
If circumstances change, or there are changes to a recurring event, you can easily edit the event by following these simple steps: Click “Events” on the left side of your page. Click the name of the event you want to edit. Click “Edit.”
Can you change an event from public to private on Facebook?
To make an event private, click “Edit” at the top right of your event and choose “Invite Only” from the privacy dropdown menu.
How do I change my Facebook page from public to private?
To change the privacy of a public Facebook group you admin:
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your public group.
- Click Settings in the left menu.
- Click next to Privacy.
- Select Private and then click Save.
How do you make an event public on Facebook?
- Click Events. It’s in the left panel under the “Explore” heading.
- Click the name of your event.
- Click ⋯. It’s to the right of the “Edit” button beneath the cover image.
- Select Duplicate Event. A new event window will appear.
- Select Public Event from the drop-down menu. …
- Enter additional event details and click Create.
15 мая 2018 г.
How do I create an event on Facebook App 2020?
To create a Facebook event using your mobile browser:
- From your News Feed, tap Menu at the top, then tap Events.
- Tap +Create Event.
- Fill in the event name, details, location, time and date. …
- Choose your privacy settings. …
- Tap Continue.
- Tap to select friends to invite to your event or tap Skip.
How do I change an event date on Facebook without creating a new event?
Hi there, You can edit the life event from your timeline. Find the event on your timeline, hover over it and click the arrow in the top-right corner. Select Edit… from the dropdown menu, and make your changes in the pop-up window.
How do I delete a recurring event on Facebook?
Go to your event page. Click and select Cancel Event. Select Cancel Event or Delete Event.
What is event schedule Facebook?
Facebook’s added a new option in Event set-up which enables organizers to list a schedule of times for happenings within an event. … Facebook’s been working to develop its events, with new set-up options and new notifications, particularly in regard to local event discovery.
How long can a Facebook event last?