How do I delete multiple events on my calendar?
Deleting multiple events at once in Google Calendar is not as easy as you may think. If the event is reoccurring, then you can go into a single instance of the reoccurring event and then click on delete. On the pop-up, choose “All events in the series”.
How do I delete an imported event from Google Calendar?
Removing imported calendars from Google Calendar
- (1) Go to the Calendar.
- (2) Click on the gear icon on the top right.
- (3) Select Sync Calendar from the menu that appears.
- (4) On the Sync Calendar page, under the Imported Calendars section, find the calendar you want to remove on the list.
- (5) Click the Remove link for that calendar.
- Related articles:
How do I delete a recurring event?
Scroll to the bottom of the Edit Event form, and then tap the “Delete Event” option at the bottom of the screen. If the event is a recurring entry, the Repeating Event dialog box opens. If the event is not a repeating entry, the entry is immediately deleted from the calendar.
How do I delete all calendar data?
Delete all items on your calendar
- In Calendar, click View.
- In the Current View group, click Change View, and then click List.
- Click in the item list, and then press Ctrl+A. All items in the list should now be selected.
- Press Delete.
How do I delete multiple events on my iPhone calendar?
Method 1: Remove An Event from iPhone & iPad
- Find your “Calendars” app on the iPad & iPhone.
- Tap on “Calendars” at the bottom.
- Tap on “Edit” button at the top.
- Tap on the Calendar event you want to delete.
- Tap on “Delete Calendar”. Then tap once more on the popup.
How do I delete an ICS calendar?
To delete the events just delete the calendar. In Outlook for Mac, locate and right-click or Control-click the subscribed calendar in the navigation pane on the left. Choose Delete.
How do I remove a Google calendar from my Android?
Beside the calendar you wish to delete, click the “Options” icon (3 stacked dots). From the resulting menu, select “Settings and sharing”. From the “Remove calendar” section near the bottom of the page, click “Delete”
How do I delete a spam calendar?
How to Remove Calendar Spam from Your Apple Calendar
- Go to iCloud on the web and log in from your desktop or laptop computer.
- Open the Calendar app once you are in your iCloud account.
- Open the spam event and then select “Report Junk.”
- Click “OK.”
How do I delete a recurring event in Apple calendar?
Delete all occurrences of a repeating event
- In the Calendar app on your Mac, select the first occurrence of a repeating event.
- Press Delete, then click Delete All.
How do I edit a recurring event in Google Calendar?
Make changes to repeating events
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- Click an event edit .
- At the top of the page, click Save.
- Choose which events in the series you want to update.