Why can’t I delete an event from my Iphone calendar?
Answer: A: Go to Settings–>>Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if the rogue calendar is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account. Good Luck.
How do I delete events on my Iphone?
Delete a specific calendar event
Open the Calendar app. Tap the event. Tap Decline or Delete Event. If there’s no option to decline or delete the event, it may belong to a third-party calendar.
How do I delete an event on 25live?
How to cancel and uncancel a single event
- In the editing environment, click the title of the calendar that includes the event you want to cancel (or uncancel), and then click the event title to open the event edit form.
- To cancel an event, in the When area, select Canceled. …
- Click OK.
How do I remove events from my Iphone calendar without edit button?
- Tap Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Subscribed Calendars.
- Tap Subscribed Calendars, and then tap the calendar that you want to delete.
- Tap Delete Account, and then tap Delete Account again to confirm.
- The calendar subscription is removed.
How do you delete a calendar event?
Delete an event you created
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Calendar app .
- Open the event you want to delete.
- In the top right, tap More .
- Tap Delete. Delete.
Why can’t I delete an event from my calendar?
If you’re experiencing issues editing or deleting your events using the Android app, it may be due to an improper setup of your calendar(s). … Then, go to Any.do => Calendar Tab => Uncheck and recheck your preferred calendars from the menu on the top left corner.
How do I delete a spam calendar?
How to Remove Calendar Spam from Your Apple Calendar
- Go to iCloud on the web and log in from your desktop or laptop computer.
- Open the Calendar app once you are in your iCloud account.
- Open the spam event and then select “Report Junk.”
- Click “OK.”
How do I remove a spam event from my iPhone calendar?
Question: Q: iPhone calendar spam
- go to calendar and look at the bottom where it says calendars (look in month view) you may see you are “subscribed” to another calendar – untick that.
- go to settings and passwords and accounts and it should be there at the bottom for you to open and delete as you would an email account.