Can you change the privacy of an event on Facebook?
Once you’ve created an event, you can’t change the privacy settings. Using a computer, you can also create an event directly to save time.
How do I make a Facebook event public from private?
To change a private event to public:
- Go to the Event.
- Click the “…”
- Duplicate event.
- Change event to public.
- Save your changes.
How do I make a Facebook event public?
To create a public Facebook event on your computer:
- From your News Feed, click Events in the left menu.
- Click + Create Event on the left side.
- Click Public Event, then click Next. …
- Fill in the event name, location, date, time and description.
When you create an event on Facebook who sees it?
When creating an event, click Create Private Event in the top-left to make your event private. It will only be visible to the people who are invited. You can choose to allow guests to invite their friends. People who aren’t invited cannot view the event description, photos, Wall posts and videos.
Can you create a Facebook event without publishing it?
Good to know: private Facebook events can only be created from a personal profile. If you are creating an event from your Facebook business page, there is no way to make the event private.
Why can’t I create a public event on Facebook?
It appears that you have “Create Public Event” selected in the upper left corner, so if you click the “Create” button in the center, you’ll be able to create a public event.
Can I change an event from private to public?
This wikiHow teaches you how to change your Facebook event’s privacy from “Private” to “Public.” Though it’s not possible to edit an event’s privacy, you can duplicate the event (and its invitation list) to set a new privacy level. …15 мая 2018 г.
Can you see who invited someone to an event on Facebook?
No, you can’t do this on Facebook. … What happens when you invite someone to a Facebook group?
When should you create a Facebook event?
As soon as you’ve got the event on your calendar, you should create the event’s Facebook page. The sooner you create the page, the higher your odds of exposing people to it, and the greater your attendance will be.
How do you create an event on Facebook Mobile?
To create a Facebook event using your mobile browser:
- From your News Feed, tap Menu at the top, then tap Events.
- Tap +Create Event.
- Fill in the event name, details, location, time and date. …
- Choose your privacy settings. …
- Tap Continue.
- Tap to select friends to invite to your event or tap Skip.
How do I create an event on Facebook on my Iphone?
To create a public event in the Facebook for iOS:
- Tap then tap Events.
- Tap Create, then tap Create Public Event. Anyone will be able to see your event and search for it, even if you aren’t friends. …
- Fill in the event name, time, location and more info. …
- Tap Publish in the bottom right.