How do I schedule a Meetup?
To get started, select Create event and then Create a new event on your group’s homepage. To schedule an event, enter your event details (title, date and time, description, host), adjust the optional settings (repeat event, attendee limit, etc.), and announce your event to members or save a draft for later.
Can you create a Meetup group for free?
The question you asked, come up at least once a week and I’m sure you can find it answered by me and others by doing a search. Meetup has no free equivalent as it’s true that you really you get what you pay for; there’s just no real way to do what Meetup does for free.
How do I create a waitlist on Meetup?
In order to enable a waitlist for an event, you’ll need to set an RSVP limit.
Desktop and mobile web
- Create a new event or edit an existing event.
- Scroll down to the “Optional Settings” section.
- Using the “attendee limit” toggle, set your attendee limit.
- Save your event by clicking Publish.
How can I start my own group?
How to Start a Successful Group Guide
- Step 1 – Write a Vision. Imagine what the group might ideally look like after it’s established and been around for a year. …
- Step 2 – Invite people to start a group with you. …
- Step 3 – Organize a first meeting. …
- Step 4 – Develop group structure. …
- Step 5 – Public Kickoff.
How do you announce a Meetup event?
To send an invitation immediately, select Announce it now. Your members will receive a notification on Meetup and via email. You will receive a confirmation email that the event has been scheduled, rather than a copy of the event announcement.
How do you post on Meetup?
- Navigate to the Meetup group’s page.
- Under the “Meetups” section, tap See all.
- Select the Meetup event from the Upcoming or Past tab.
- Under the “Photos” section, tap Add Photos.
- Select Take a photo or Select photo from the pop-up menu.
- Select your photo, add a caption, and tap Post.
How do I send a group message on Meetup?
- From your Meetup group homepage, tap the three dots icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Contact members.
- This will launch your device’s preferred email client where you can compose and send your message.
How do you start a Buy Nothing group?
- Here is what you need to know about starting a Buy Nothing Group in your community:
- Step 1: Make sure group doesn’t already exist by checking the list at buynothingproject.org. …
- Step 2: Set clear boundaries. …
- Step 3: Give freely from your own abundance and only take what you can use.
How do I start my own BNI group?
How do I go about starting a new BNI chapter? First visit a chapter to see if you like BNI. Next you will need to contact your local Director and let them know you want to start your own chapter. Finally, you will need to find 12 or more people in different professions who are willing to start the chapter with you.