How do you add a life event on Facebook mobile app?
How to add a life event on Facebook
- Go to your Facebook profile page.
- Above where it says “What’s on your mind,” on the right, click “Life Event.”
- Choose the most fitting category, or select “Create Your Own.”
- Fill in the information as desired: Title, date, description, location, and any photos you may want to add or people you may want to tag.
How do you add a life event on Facebook on Iphone?
Tap in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down to Life Events and tap Create. Select a category or create your own. Tap Photos/Videos to add photos and videos to your life event.
How do you edit life events on Facebook Mobile?
To edit or delete a life event on your Facebook profile:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Life Events, then find tap the life event you’d like to edit or delete.
- Tap in the top right and select Edit Privacy or Delete post.
How do I post a future life event on Facebook?
How to use new Life Events feature
- Go to profile and select “Life Event” Navigate to your Facebook profile. …
- Choose the category your Life Event falls under. Facebook offers a variety of common Life Events for you to choose from. …
- Choose your image(s) …
- Choose an icon. …
- Fill in the fields and post it!
Why are my life events not showing on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I add University on Facebook?
To add a college, follow these steps:
- Click in the field Where Did You Go to College?
- Start typing the name of the college you attended (or attend). Facebook tries to find a match while you type. …
- Enter details of your school in the fields that appear. These include. …
- Click Add School.
Why is my life event not on my timeline?
It could be because you chose to not show it and make it public. To check, go to edit profile and look at your life events. Next to each one, click the edit option.
How do you add a baby on Facebook?
And to share that you had a baby:
- Go to your Timeline.
- From the sharing tool, click Life Event.
- Click Family & Relationships.
- Select New Child…
- Add the details you want to share and click Save.
Can you edit life events on Facebook?
To edit or delete a life event on your Facebook profile: Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook. Click About and then click Life Events in the left menu. Select the life event then click and select Edit Life Event or Delete post.
How do you edit past events on Facebook?
To edit an event for your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Events in the left menu.
- Click the name of the event you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Edit the event, then click Update.
How can I edit my facebook name?
How to change your name on Facebook
- Click on the dark downward facing triangle at the top right of the page. …
- On the dropdown menu that appears, click “Settings.” …
- You should now be on the General Account Settings Page. …
- In the boxes at the top of the page, type in the new name you wish to use. …
- Click “Review Change.”
Are life events public on Facebook?
If you want to share a Life Event without it posting as a story on Facebook, you can first add your life event with the “Only Me” setting, and later change it to “Public”. So it will not create a story in your friends’ News Feeds, but it will be visible to anyone who views your profile.
How do I add a working post on Facebook?
- Click your name tab. It’s the tab with your name and profile picture that’s in the top-right side of the page. …
- Click Edit Profile. …
- Scroll down and click ＋ Edit Your About Info. …
- Click Work and Education. …
- Click Add a workplace. …
- Enter your work details. …
- Click Save Changes.