How do I view app logs?
To view the application event log:
- Click the Windows Start button.
- In Windows Vista, type Event Viewer in the Start Search field. In Windows XP, click All Programs, click Administrative Tools, and then click Event Viewer.
- The Event Viewer window appears.
How do I find old event viewer logs?
The events are stored by default in “C:WindowsSystem32winevtLogs” (. evt, . evtx files) . If you can locate them, you can simply open them in the Event Viewer application.
How do I view crash logs?
- Enable the developer options on your phone:
- Open the settings and navigate to System > About your phone.
- Tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Navigate back to Settings > System.
- Find the Developer options.
- Tap Take bug report and, if asked, pick the Interactive report.
How do I recover deleted event viewer logs?
To restore Windows Event logs from the backup, perform the following:
- Click on the Restore and expand the System Drive::
- Perform a redirect restore of the logs folder / any event logs that need to be restored by selecting them.
- This will restore .
How do I save event viewer logs?
How to export event viewer logs?
- Open Event Viewer (Run → eventvwr. msc).
- Locate the log to be exported.
- Select the logs that you want to export, right-click on them and select “Save All Events As”.
- Enter a file name that includes the log type and the server it was exported from.
- Save as a CSV (Comma Separated Value) file.
How far back do event logs go?
states The main Event Viewer log files record numerous events and these are usually only helpful for a period of 10 /14 days after the event. You need to retain reports for a reasonable time to be able to identify recurring errors.
How do I find the Event Viewer in Windows Server 2016?
The easiest way to view the log files in Windows Server 2016 is through the Event Viewer, here we can see logs for different areas of the system. Event viewer can be opened through the MMC, or through the Start menu by selecting All apps, Windows Administrative Tools, followed by Event Viewer.
Where are Windows event logs stored?
Windows stores event logs in the C:WINDOWSsystem32config folder. Application events relate to incidents with the software installed on the local computer. If an application such as Microsoft Word crashes, then the Windows event log will create a log entry about the issue, the application name and why it crashed.16 мая 2018 г.
How do I find the server error log?
To view the logs:
- Make sure your user is an SFTP or Shell user. …
- Log into your server using your client. …
- Click into the /logs directory. …
- Click into the appropriate site from this next directory.
- Click into the http or https directory depending on which logs you’d like to view.