Why can’t I create a public event on Facebook?
It appears that you have “Create Public Event” selected in the upper left corner, so if you click the “Create” button in the center, you’ll be able to create a public event.
When should you create a Facebook event?
As soon as you’ve got the event on your calendar, you should create the event’s Facebook page. The sooner you create the page, the higher your odds of exposing people to it, and the greater your attendance will be.
Can I invite non friends to a private event on Facebook?
Yes. If you’re a host of a private event, you can invite friends even if they don’t have a Facebook account. To invite people to an event that’s already been created: … To invite friends who don’t have a Facebook account, enter their email addresses or phone numbers.
How do I create an event on Facebook mobile app?
To create a public event in the Facebook for Android app:
- Tap then tap Events.
- Tap Create.
- To set the event to public, tap Private Event at the top, then tap Public Event. …
- Fill in the Event name, date and time of the event, location and details. …
- Tap PUBLISH.
How do I create an event on Facebook on my iPhone?
To create a public event in the Facebook for iOS:
- Tap then tap Events.
- Tap Create, then tap Create Public Event. Anyone will be able to see your event and search for it, even if you aren’t friends. …
- Fill in the event name, time, location and more info. …
- Tap Publish in the bottom right.
How do I change my Facebook profile from private to public?
On “Who can see your future posts?” click the edit button on the far right. Now select who you want to see your future Facebook posts from the drop-down. Public will be the opposite of private (naturally), so set it to “friends” if you only want Facebook friends to see them.
How do I make a group event private on Facebook?
To create an event for a group you’re in:
- From News Feed click Groups in the left menu and select your group.
- Below your group’s cover photo, click More then click Events.
- Click Create Event in the top right.
- Fill in the details for your event and click Create.
Can you create a Facebook event without publishing it?
Good to know: private Facebook events can only be created from a personal profile. If you are creating an event from your Facebook business page, there is no way to make the event private.
How do you create an event?
The Top Ten Steps to Plan Any Event
- Develop Your Event Goal and Objectives.
- Organize Your Team.
- Establish Your Budget.
- Create an Event Master Plan.
- Set the Date.
- Book Your Venue.
- Brand Your Event.
- Identify and Establish Partnerships & Sponsors.